Providing individual and group psychotherapy for adults 18 y/o and up in Eatontown, NJ.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for all types of issues including Trauma, maladaptive/destructive coping skills, Anxiety and poor self compassion.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Perinatal Mood Disorders/Birth Trauma
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Supervision Services
- Public Speaking Opportunities- On a Variety of Topics including Perinatal Mood Disorders/Birth Trauma, SuperWoman Syndrome and Setting Limits and Boundaries, DBT, Coping Skills
I work with a variety of mental health issues but specialize in trauma, perinatal mood disorders/birth trauma and addiction. Therapy is set in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Please watch a panel interview on Perinatal Mood Disorders that Gerry participated in: