Providing individual and group psychotherapy for adults 18 y/o and up in Eatontown, NJ.
Treatment specialization include Trauma, PTSD, traumatic birth experiences, perinatal mood disorders (postpartum depression and anxiety), poor coping skills and addiction.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Advanced training and certification in Perinatal Mood Disorders/Birth Trauma
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Grief Counseling
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Addiction & Recovery through Motivational Interviewing
Therapy is set in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Other Services Available
- Supervision Services for LCSW and LCADC
- Public Speaking Opportunities- On a Variety of Topics including Perinatal Mood Disorders/Birth Trauma, SuperWoman Syndrome and Setting Limits and Boundaries, DBT, Coping Skills
Please watch a panel interview on Perinatal Mood Disorders that Gerry participated in: