Providing individual and group psychotherapy for teens and adults in Eatontown, NJ.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for all types of issues including Trauma, maladaptive/destructive coping skills, Anxiety and poor self compassion.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Post Partum Depression/Anxiety
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
We work with a variety of mental health issues but specialize in trauma and poor self compassion related issues. Therapy is set in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Currently, we are not running our DBT Skills Group. Check back in June, 2018!